Thursday, September 14, 2006

"...Just as God through Christ has forgiven you."

Oh brother, am I ever failing. There's a couple of people at work who are driving me crazy right now. I was reading my Bible during my lunch break and I came across Ephesians 4:17-5:19 and got hit by a couple of things. It's a passage talking about...wait for it:
Living in the Light.
You know how when something is bothering you, you just seem to talk about it...to any one who'll listen? Well, here it is in bold red letters:
"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you."
And there you have it. I can't argue that they do things to me and everyone else and therefore deserve to have it done back. I wouldn't want God to do the same with me. So now I have to see how I can learn from this situation. And I will.
Goodnight!

No comments: