Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm in love!


There's a song whose chorus goes:

My heart is full, my heart is full/ Why could I want for more/ When my cup overflows?/ My heart is full, my heart is full/ This much I know.

I suppose that sums up how I've been feeling recently. There's Someone who keeps sending me roses. I think I'm in love. He knows just the kind I like. The simple wild roses with a delicate scent.

He's shown me the intricasies of the stones down at the beach. He even arranged to have a couple of seals show up and slap their tails around for my amusement tonight.

There's so much. So much to say, and no way to say it. How do I let out what's inside? But You know what's there. You can see it when I can't express it. Thank goodness for that, or You'd never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful writer, Layne. I've noticed from some of the old letters that you sent me a long time ago how far you have progessed in your writing skills. I absolutely love reading what you write. You've got talent, girl (but that's no secret!!:)