Friday, April 28, 2006

"Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day!"

"The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are getting out--"
I love sunny days! Especially when they are mixed with a few dreary grey days and a little breeze...not a wind tunnel. The days are definately getting nicer. Danaka and Maret are now keeping the popsicle tray filled with lemonade so every day they are out on the porch sucking on them. Like now. Pancakes on in the making...with real maple syrup...I still think the YWAM Dundee people were AWESOME for adding that to our brunch in February.
My dad, Danaka, and Gaelyn went to visit the accountant in Nanoose yesterday. Big deal, right? But they got this awesome view of a semi driving over some dude's car in the parking lot...WAIT A MINUTE! That's DAD'S car! Byebye mercedes. "It's a hard knock life..." :)
I think I'll go read a book.

No comments: