Friday, October 27, 2006

dye dye DYE

All I can say is...wow. What a hard class today! But I've been assured that today was the hardest. Topic? Abortion. The main methods and what part of the pregnancy they are performed in. It was very hard stuff to listen to. Fortunately they didn't go into too much detail...just enough so you know what's going on. And then all this brought up other things...I got a little teary-eyed a few times. Especially when the lady who teaches the course talked about her first miscarriage...and made me think of Nicky and Adam...
I suppose I should tell what all this is about. I haven't really told anybody. I'm taking a peer counceling course at the Crisis Pregnancy Center in town. Class runs from 9-12 on Friday mornings. I don't know that this is what I want to do, but I thought it would be a good course to take, all things considered.
So, a much lighter note: FINALLY, after what? almost 9 months? I am going to dye an old shirt. At the moment it looks tie-dyed after spending the night in a sink full of bleach. It was SUPPOSED to end up totally white, but only a little of it worked. So I bought some dye remover and teal dye. Any Morocscotlanders out there? Remember my blue shirt? It won't be blue anymore. And unless I'm misspelling the word, I think 'dye' is one of the stupidest spellings out there.

No comments: