Saturday, August 12, 2006

The plot for world domination

You HAVE to watch this interview. Click on the link and the interview is on the bottom left-hand corner of the page. Brigitte Gabriel talks about growing up as a Christian in Lebanon and gives an interesting perspective to the conflicts in the middle east. Even if you have absolutely no interest in what's going on there, it impacts your life and everyone needs to be aware or we'll be next. They are already trying to infiltrate Canada, the US, and making great headway in Europe apparently.
If you can devote and hour to watching interior decorating shows or Oprah or a soap opera, you can manage 45 minutes listening to this.
I know I sound pushy and demanding. But really, how many people will really look at this? Huh? I admit I'll be surprised if I find out ONE person followed the link and watched it. Even if it was just for 2 minutes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video interview. EVERYBODY should watch it.

Saoirse said...

Thank you anonymous. I'm grateful you took the time. Really truly.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't get the video to run...it says it can't perform it at this time...can you still access it, Layne, or is it just me? 'Cause I really want to see it...is it something along the lines how the muslims wanted to take over the world by year 2000 and now they haven't so they're taking action?

Saoirse said...

It works for me. Do you have windows media? That's what it comes up on for me. No, it's more about how Israel keeps hoping for peace and is willing to compromise to that end, while Muslims say that there will be no peace until Israel is annihilated and pushed into the sea. Since watching this interview I've paid more attention to the news and see this same theme.

BTW, who are you? Curiosity here.

The Overworked Barista said...

Not me, although I bookmarked it to check out later. Tonight I must finish laundry and go to bed, for I work at SIX! whee.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! so now I'm married, living in Kentucky, and today I thought, "man! I should really get back in touch with Layne!" so HIIII!!!!!! :) -Rebecca