Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Relax. Anything can happen!

You know those books that are about one topic, but what they have to say can actually be applied to a lot of things? Well, I'm reading one. It's had a lot to say, but two things that have really stuck out to me are "Nothing is certain. Anything can happen." and "You don't have to know what's going to happen next to be successful."

Relax.

I really haven't a clue what's going to happen...and I always thought I accepted the fact and could go with the flow. But because so many of my posts have been about this topic or wanted to be about it, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not so good at going with the flow. Or rather, just relaxing and not worrying about where things are going. I guess I still think I'm reasonably good at going with the flow, I just worry about it at the same time.

Another point the book I'm reading has made is that every moment is unique. It's never been this moment before. And it will never be this moment again because each moment is determined by the ones that came before. So anything can happen. A lot has.

One day I want to write a book like this. A book about one thing but really is just about life. Look for it...Coming in 10 years to a bookstore near YOU!

No comments: